COVID-19 response from FWMoA:
The Fort Wayne Museum of Art has abided by Indiana Governor Eric Holcomb's Executive Order to limit its operations. We are now following guidance provided by state and national resources for best practices in social distancing.
The Fort Wayne Museum of Art reopened to the public on June 14, 2020.
Staff are available on a limited basis. You may dial 260-422-6467 to reach a directory of names and leave a message for a specific member of our team. Or, you may visit this page to access email addresses.
Here’s how we plan to keep you safe when you visit:
• Enjoy a hands-free entrance to FWMoA and all galleries.
• Our team is thoroughly cleaning surface areas daily but ask that you help do your part since most of our items/artwork cannot be sanitized.
• A mask is required for all visitors over 8 years old, unless you qualify for an exemption under Governor Eric Holcomb's Executive Order.
• Hand sanitizer is provided for you at the FWMoA main entrance and the Paradigm Gallery shop entrance.
• We placed floor markers leading to the ticket desk marking 6’ of distance between patrons.
• We installed a plexiglass screens at the registers of the front desk and the Paradigm Gallery.
• Please maintain 6’ of distance (about 2 arms' length) between you, our staff, and other patrons whenever possible.