Looking for a unique space to host your event? Consider the Fort Wayne Museum of Art!
With five spaces available, plus access to eleven beautiful galleries, your guests will be impressed with your style and taste.
We specialize in small weddings and receptions with 100 guests or fewer. Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions may not begin until 6pm. Wedding ceremonies may not take place in the Atrium or Regional Gallery.
We no longer rent to organizations for fundraisers.
Available Spaces and Capacities:
Other Pricing Information:
$175/hr. Non-public space
Seats 120 Lecture-style or 88 for dinner at 60" rounds.
Holds 250 standing.
$225/hr. Public space
Holds 250 standing.
Overlook Lecture Hall
$125/hr. Non-public space
Seats 60 Lecture-style or 64 for dinner at 60" rounds.
Holds 100 standing.
$150/hr. Public space
Seats 100 in Lecture-style or 48 for dinner at 60" rounds.
Holds 125 standing.
- Nonprofit rates are available at 25% off the listed rates.
- Rental parties are billed for one hour before and one hour after their
event for event set up and tear down.
- Combination pricing is available if renting multiple spaces.
Important points to consider:
- Once you fill out the online form, we may contact you for more information. Then, we will consider whether your event is a good fit for our spaces and contact you within one week of your request. We are not able to accommodate all requests for renting our facility and we reserve the right not to rent for your event.
- Events that utilize public spaces may not begin until 6pm. Breakfasts in public spaces are permitted provided they end by 9:30am.
- We do not rent the Museum for artistic productions such as exhibits, book and album debuts, or public performances such as stand-up comedy, concerts, or plays.
- Because we are an art museum, we place restrictions on decor (such as no hanging items from the walls), and one of our major priorities is the safety of our artwork and galleries.
- Your guests will be expected to respect the art by not touching artwork, leaning on or placing drinks on sculpture pedestals, or bringing food and beverages into the exhibition galleries.